Weekly pool service is a system of maintaining a pool every week. This is necessary to ensure that the pool remains clean and sparkling. A weekly pool service involves vacuuming, cleaning the dirt, and checking the pool’s water circulation. Weekly service, also known as weekly maintenance in Scottsdale, Phoenix & Cave Creek, AZ, is vital if you want your pool to remain clean, safe, and beautiful.
- No Green Guarantee – if the pool filtration equipment is operating properly, all chemicals required to maintain a clear and blue pool are included.
- Brush the pool walls, floors, and tile/waterline
- Net pool surface and floor
- Vacuum pool and spa as needed
- Clean salt cells as needed if applicable
- Empty baskets and vacuum silt bags
- Test and adjust pH and chlorine levels at each maintenance visit. Adjust chemicals as needed to maintain a clear and blue pool. Complete a full water spectrum analysis each month.
- A specific chemical treatment tailored to your pool including preventative algaecides, phosphate remover, and clarifiers will be applied at appropriate intervals. Scale inhibitors can be included in your chemical package at an additional cost. Scale inhibitors slow the formation of mineral deposits on the pool tile but don’t eliminate formation completely. If scale inhibitors are requested they would be added each month at $36 per treatment.
- Check and monitor pool equipment for proper operation and report if any issues arise.
- A DE or Cartridge filter will need a full cleaning every 6 months. Some environmental factors may contribute to a shorter cleaning cycle.
- Periodically inspect the pool cleaner or in-floor system.
- If small additional parts are required (baskets, orings, etc) to maintain proper pool or spa operation, they will be installed during the weekly service visit and you will be notified before billing. Authorization for additional parts will be sought prior to installation if the dollar amount will exceed $65.
- If service outside of standard weekly maintenance is required, a service call will be applied to complete the repairs.
- You will receive an email after each service visit so that you know your pool has been serviced and chemically balanced.
How Will Weekly Pool Service Benefit You in Scottsdale?
You need a weekly service:
One important reason you need weekly service is to give your pool a good appearance. If it has been long that you maintained your pool, and you want to invite a friend over, this might be the right time to consider weekly service for your pool. Clearing the dirt and debris in your pool will keep your pool clean and sparkling, giving it a good appearance.
Besides appearance, safety is another benefit of weekly service. Checking your pool’s chemical levels ensures that it is safe for swimmers. Also, debris and dirt can lead to injuries. Regular weekly maintenance ensures that germs and bacteria are kept away from your pool. Germs and bacteria, which are introduced to your pool by swimmers and pets, are harmful to swimmers.
One mistake you might make is to think your pool does not have germs and bacteria by merely looking at it. Bacteria can easily be brought to your pool by swimmers, and your pool, therefore, needs weekly service.
The Longevity of Pool & Equipment
Proper weekly maintenance prevents your pool from being corrosive, which can damage your equipment and the rest of your pool. Getting new equipment is an extra cost for running your pool. Ensuring a weekly service of the pool is essential for healthy and safe swimming. It’s also good for the extended lifespan of the pool. Keeping up on your Pool Equipment in Scottsdale, Phoenix, & Cave Creek, Arizona is critical.
Nobody loves to enter a swimming pool that won’t guarantee the safety of their health. Some of the most common signs that a pool is dirty and unclean include skin and eye irritation, puffy eyes, and repugnant odors. But a weekly service will prevent all of this and ensure swimmers can have their fun in the pool without fear of getting away with diseases.
Why Use McCallum’s Pool Service?
Most times, homeowners and owners of gym centers and restaurants do not take any chances when it comes to keeping their pool in good order. Hence, they go the extra mile to ensure the weekly pool service is constant and consistent. Ideally, that is the way to go. McCallum’s Pool Service & Repair is your trusted pool service company by hundreds of homes including the Desert Highlands Golf Club Neighborhood. Contact us today for a free estimate.